Friday, February 18, 2005

I had my second prenatal exam today. She listened to the heartbeat and did another ultrasound. This time the little human actually looked like a baby! She always gives me a picture from the ultrasound. Baby is in perfect health and moved around a lot. I think he or she is going through a growth spurt again b/c this week I've felt absolutely awful. (Praise Jesus!) She said if I go to the hospital and set up a meeting with the head midwife I can probably have labor go how I want it.

We're trying to get quotes at moving the rest of our belongings here. A friend from our housegroup has gotten us a second quote which was half of the first quote I was given. Monday I need to call Lufthansa and see about freight charges. I would really like to have the crib we originally bought for Clay here for this next baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Did you ever learn to crochet? It seems like I've asked you that before. If you get Margery to teach you to knit soon, you could make something for the baby!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home