Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Getting Ready to Leave

I had so much fun having my cousins here. Things that were said or facial expressions would bring random memories to the surface. For (literally) a fraction of a second I thought I should call my mom and tell her what we were doing. That's happened before when I was pregnant with Clay.

Danny, Keith, Emily and Monica (Keith and Monica are not cousins, but were along for the ride) got here Wednesday evening driving in from Vienna without directions! Through a process of asking all the right questions to the right people they got directions to our landlord's house and they brought them here.

They left yesterday morning and I was so sad to see them pull out of the driveway. The Schwartz cousins have always been close so whenever we get to see each other it's a big deal.

Now I need to catch laundry up, make some notes for Ivana for the time we're gone, finish wrapping presents and pack. We'll be gone two and a half weeks and I don't know if I'll blog again before we get back. I should try I guess, so that we have a "journal" of our trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

So glad you had a good time. I've been waiting to hear how the visit was going. You can always take some time to blog when you are at our house. We'll keep the boys entertained.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home