Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In A Nutshell

I don't really have time to write, but I thought maybe the general population should know that we haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Timothy's had tonsillitis and is just going back to work today. Clay and I have had an awful time getting over jet-lag. Timothy blames it on our lack of exercise. Found an indoor pool not too far away for pretty decent prices. Will check it out today. This morning we're going to the office where I need to start the process of getting my drivers license. Still working on the church website, but need a better graphics program. Planning a baby shower for my friend Lucija.

There, consider yourselves caught up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Glad Timothy is feeling better. When you get the website up let me know I want to see it, and if you need any graphics help, let me know. That's the beauty of e-mail...it doesn't matter how far away I am I can still send you stuff.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home