Thursday, January 19, 2006

Feeling Good Again

It's taken two nights in a row of being in bed before 9:00, but I finally woke up rested this morning for the first time in weeks. It's a wonderful feeling to actually want to get up and start a new day. It's almost 9:00 and Clay is still in bed. hmmm He must be needing the extra sleep too.

My head is still fighting off cold germs. My brain and hands are helping in the fight by giving my head lots of vitamin C and water. "By His stripes I'm healed. By His stripes I'm healed." Mom used to say that's the best medicine. Timothy is doing a lot better as well. He came home early yesterday to rest because he ran out of work at the office. This morning he also woke up feeling great.

My doll baby, Thadeus, has been in my lap all morning while I've been on the computer. He's such a sweetie! I don't know how much he sleeps at night, but he doesn't usually complain when he wakes up in the mornings. Last night he went to bed a little after 8 and I didn't go upstairs to get him until 6:30 this morning. He was just laying there, wide eyed and smiley. He's learned how to fake his coughing already. We'll sit there and cough back and forth until he gets too excited and then can't remember how to do it, so he just lets out this strange half growl, half laugh sound.

Ivana spends all her time in her room studying. She's getting social support from the government so now she feels like she can afford extra things. "No, sorry. We're still in control of your budget." She has university to save for so all that money has to go in the bank. I remember having moments like that. She'll thank us when she graduates from university debt free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home