Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Life in Jama

There were a couple nights last week that Clay kept us up by crying all night. We believe it has something to do with us all sleeping in the same room at my sister Becky's. For all his shyness, he's a very relational person. After two sleepless nights he got his fair warning that if he kept us up crying he would be spanked. An hour or two later when I went to bed I could hear a very faint voice, "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?" We hadn't said anything about just asking, did we?

We did go to the pool yesterday after running errands. They have a children's pool that is enormous; almost the size of my house! Both the boys had a blast. There was a little girl there who could swim under water. Clay was fascinated. Thadeus jumped and squirmed and threw his head under water. We need to find a better time to go though. I would rather be there in the afternoon, after nap time, so that they sleep good at night, but I don't have a car most afternoons.

Now my body is trying to get sick. It's not allowed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

A pool sounds so nice. We're having this stay up late problem with Owen too. He had a spanking last night and two the night before. He doesn't cry...he just gets up. "Ah...no!"

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home