Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where in the world is Russell Kelly

This is Timothy writing. Hee Hee I've snuck into Kristy's blog. The reason I'm writing is that I would like your help. I'm trying to reach Russell Kelly. The number I have I never get an answer (do you think he's trying to tell me something?). Also, I must have an old email. So, if you know his current number and email OR know someone who does, please help me. Jenni K. if you're reading this I tried emailing you but I got an un-deliverable message.

If you talk to Russell, remind him that he promised me he would come for a visit. I'm still hoping he can come. Tell him I am trying for some time to get a hold of him.

Thanks for all your help.
Timothy

1 Comments:

Blogger TAB said...

Hey Timothy! I will let Russell know you are trying to reach him. Jenni also has a home email now! I will look those up for you and email you! Are you on IM? I am on Yahoo! IM me dude! Love you guys!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home