Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Day Three

Are you sick of my whiney pity party yet? Even though I'm not exactly social I hate being alone. It was ten times worse before we had kids.

One thing I forgot about yesterday. Sally gave Thadeus a grape to try. We were both on edge watching him with it and a couple times she tried to stick her finger in his mouth and retrieve it. He stopped her both times, but she kept her hand right there ready to grab if he should gag. After what he thought was sufficient chewing he took her finger and put it into his mouth and gave her the skin, empty of grape meat, with his tongue. Clever boy.

Today was uneventful. It was a beautiful day with a little rain to keep things interesting. I tried to get the guys outside as much as possible. Clay has grown enough to reach the pedals on his tricycle. The first time he tried it coordination was a bit of a problem, but today he's been zooming right along.

Timothy didn't call today so I'll take the phones to bed with me...just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home