Thursday, April 28, 2005

Last Post for A While

We're surprisingly almost ready already for our trip back to the good ol' USofA. I haven't been looking forward to such a short and hurried journey, but now I'm starting to get more excited. I keep asking Clay if he wants to go see Owen and I've been showing him pictures and playing the videos on Mary's website.

We have very little luggage to take with us and many pieces to bring back. We are going to attempt to bring the rest of our things...if there's as little as we think there is. The more I think on these things the more boxes I think there are in North Carolina and Michigan. hmmm We'll have to ponder this one further.

Timothy suggested that I teach at house group last night. I had time to prepare notes, but not to go over them and really develop my thoughts. It was a short meeting so I let Timothy have the rest:)

It's been raining here off and on for the past three weeks. The past day and a half were wonderful, but this morning it's cloudy again. Hopefully it will turn out okay. Clay goes stir crazy when he doesn't get to go outside very much.

We've drawn up the contract on the house. Hopefully today or tomorrow all the details will be agreed to. The lawyer was good enough to put a clause in that if the house should sell (which it won't) that we can finish up the time that's on the contract. Max is also considering making it a three year contract. Lovely!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

see you soon!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Tisra said...

I know Slovenia is far away- but aren't you there *yet*? Hope you're recouping nicely- it was nice to see you and Clay (as brief as it was).

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home