Monday, July 18, 2005

35 Weeks Pregnant and Counting

I have no appetite and no energy. I shouldn't say I don't have any appetite, because when there's food in front of me I gladly eat. I just don't feel like preparing anything and then I end up eating something that's not good for me and that's a bad thing.

Ivana has been gone all weekend and she prepared a meal before she left, but it feels like too much work to get it out and reheat it.

She'll be gone all day today too and last night I was feeling so discouraged b/c of Clay and him wanting to play all the time. Timothy is staying at the office as little as possible, but he's usually there during Clay's most active times of the day. With this beautiful weather the little guy wants to go outside and find adventures and his mamma doesn't feel up to it.

I was reminded last night that I wouldn't be handed anything that I couldn't handle, that other mammas have been here too, and that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength...no matter how tired and achy I feel.

Last week Clay was very moody due to the last of his molars starting to come in. I had thought we were done, but I checked the chart and we have 4 more coming! Since Friday though, he's been back to his jovial self, eating again and acting very silly. He discovered the joy of bubble baths on Saturday after helping me plant some flowers. That was fun (the bath and the planting).

Need to go clean the egg and toast off his face and change a yucky diaper!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Tisra said...

You're in the home stretch! I know what that feels like and how tired you must be (especially in the heat of summer without air conditioning). God will get you through, just as you were saying. Make sure you take anyone up on offers to help you out.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Almost there! I hate it that we can't be there with you. Of course I'm looking forward to such days and hoping that I'll have the grace to handle them. I do wish we had a Grandma close by, but that is not to be. Thadeus will be here soon!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home