Saturday, July 09, 2005

Good News

We got our papers in the mail today saying ReshitiEnega (SaveOne) is officially registered with the Slovene government and we can move along to the next step. We also received some small things saying there were some important documents waiting at the post office to be picked up. Timothy is walking there now to see what it is.

With what we received today we can get a tax number, open a bank account, and officially start receiving monies! One of those good, exciting days.

Ivonka, the lady next door gave me some small cucumbers and dill weed so Ivana and I are going to try and make dill pickles this afternoon. Should be fun!

Clay is trying to say Thadeus. It sounds something like "Th-dtis"; if that makes any sense. He doesn't try very hard to enunciate his words, but I'm catching on more and more to what he's saying. Last night, just before going to bed, I glanced at the small suitcase I've already started packing for my three day hospital stay. I've never been away from Clay for so long before and it made me cry. He'll be able to come in and visit, but it just won't be the same. I'm gonna miss the little booger.

Timothy is busy helping our friend, David May, do a recording project. Watch for it in stores:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I grew some dill but no cucumbers. My dill has gone to seed as everything else in my little garden probably has too...as I am not there to clip it. The nice thing with the dill is that the seeds are good for flavoring things as well. I don't know if that's true for Cilantro though.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Tisra said...

Three days. Wow, that will be a change from home birth. Even my hospital births, I was able to go home when I wanted, and only spent 24 hours at Baptist.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home