Sunday, June 19, 2005

That's Gross!

Saturday morning I go to Clay's room to get him out of bed. We had all slept in and I could hear him talking to who knows who or what through the door. He was happy to see another human and excitedly collected his things (pacifier, burp rag and blanket) ready for any adventures. Before he allowed me to pick him up though he had to retrieve one more object from the crib mattress.

I couldn't see what this something was, but could tell by the way he was acting it must be something important. He carefully picked up the tiny object with his thumb and index finger and held it out to me with a huge grin on his face. I opened my hand for it and he places a big, green, dry buger in my hand! "Ooh! Neat! Did this come out of your nose?"

He jabbered something and took it back. I asked him if he wanted to go show Daddy. We put the other things back in his bed and he ran to our room, right hand out stretched with the green novelty that he was so sure Daddy would be impressed with. Daddy commented a little and then the buger was forgotten and I was able to get it from him and throw it away.

...just thought I'd share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I thought it was going to be worse. Like a terd or something. A booger is nothing to that.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home