Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Saga of the House Continues

We're going to go look at another house this morning. I saw pictures of it on the internet and from what we could tell from there it has potential. It doesn't look as private as I'd like. I've been spoiled with my big privacy fence. Aiko said I could walk out in my back yard naked if I wanted to!

Timothy said he wanted to call that guy from the other house one last time yesterday, but couldn't get ahold of him on his home phone or his mobile. Either he's changed his numbers or he isn't able to pay his bills so the phones got cut off. Tuesday during a rain storm Timothy called his mobile and it turns out he had just been in a fender-bender on the highway. Timothy warned him that if you give your word to a Child of God and then go back on it God is going to withhold blessings from him.

The big house was great and all, but it's like Timothy and I have discussed many times; it's God's will that we have a roof over our heads, food on the table, heat in the winter, etc. We want God's perfect will though and I think that includes a bit more than just the basics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Just don't get in a hurry trying to make God's will happen. If the owner wants to hold you up...he's the one that has to deal with the consequenses. God will always take care of you guys.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home