Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Peaches and Pickles

Let's start with something cute though... The other day I was talking to Timothy about Clay in regards to naptime or a meal or something everyday like that. Clay was sitting on Timothy's lap and after I said whatever I said Clay looks at me and says, "Hu?" I looked at him and repeated my dialogue to which he replied, "Oh," and then he returned to his book or whatever was in his hands. The voice inflections were perfect though.

Mary Jo's blog said she's going to can peaches. My neighbor gave me small cucumbers and dill and I want to make dill pickles, but I haven't been able to find any instructions. Can anyone out there help me? Email, or call me, at home! It's not as if I go anywhere these days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Try this link: http://www.thatsmyhome.com/general/gardil.htm see if that's what you want. These are garlic dill but if you don't want the garlic...I would do garlic...then you could probably just leave it out.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Tisra said...

Mary showed off her peaches- now lets see your pickles!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home