Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Those Little Instances We Call Life

Another praise report, we asked our landlord the other day where the best place was to find a highchair like the one that's here. He then informed us that this highchair is a gift for us and that it will go with us when we move! Mega thank-yous! The chairs like this that I have seen are expensive.

The girls in church are planning a baby shower for me. Karen and I keep cracking up b/c they're totally winging it and have no idea how it's normally done. They were originally inviting the husbands (Timothy put a stop to that), asking me to help pay for food, etc. It was funny.

Timothy has started looking for a second car. He would really like a convertible, and almost talked himself out of that because he thought he was being selfish. I told him that was ridiculous. We looked at one last night, but he's not totally happy with it. He has two more to look at this weekend. We'll see what happens.

We've moved a few boxes to the new house and will probably start taking more over tomorrow evening. Karen has been a huge help this week, making sure there's food on the table, boxes get packed and taking care of Clay. I'm more than happy to have her here. As of last night everything had been primed and he'd put at least one coat of paint on in the living room. Timothy chose the color of the living room and we're all loving it. We called and made another change today, but said if there were any extra costs we'd pay for it.

I keep wondering if this delivery will happen like Clay's. The day I went into labor with him I was very emotional and moody. Today, I'm feeling much the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I keep thinking of you guys moving and I just think it's going to put you into labor. Make sure you have lots of extra hands so that Timothy can take you to the hospital. ;)

Yahoo! on the high chair and go for it on the car. He should have something to help him enjoy his much longer commute.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home