Saturday, February 18, 2006

More on Clay

Clay has developed into a farmer. Every time he looks out the window or a door gets opened he comments, "It’s cold art dur," or "there's no (snow) art dur." Timothy just came up behind me and read this out loud. Clay is in the bathtub and could hear him so he's saying it now. I need to record it b/c the accent is funny.

Poor Thad had such a stuffy nose this morning that he couldn't eat! I tried to suction stuff out which really made him scream. I got a lot of stuff out, but it didn't seem to help him. Finally he got so tired he laid down for a nap and slept for about an hour...with Vicks in his nose and eucalyptus oil on the radiator. This seemed to help and he was able to eat a full meal.

Their glands are still swollen, but the pediatrician didn't seem to be worried about it. I've made an appointment Wednesday morning with a homeopathic doctor that I'd met several months ago. She is a medical doctor, but was trained in Switzerland to look at things from a better point of view. I'm very excited about going to her. She thinks I'm a good mother for not vaccinating my children unlike the pediatrician we were seeing. She thinks I'm a bad mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home