Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sentence Building

It's a cold, rainy day here. Fortunately for me I've gotten my work done and have had extra time to read, which is my favorite thing to do on a cold, rainy day.

Clay and I were upstairs in the family room, he was playing with his puzzles and I was reading my book. All of a sudden he yells, "Uh oh!" I looked up and he was looking out the sky light. I mentioned that it was rain that he was hearing. "Yeah, it's raining outside and the puppies are eating." His words weren't that clear, but that's what he wanted to say. I assumed he was going to say the puppies were cold or wet, but no, they are eating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Maybe he was hungry. Are there specific puppies he was referring to?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Kristy Jo said...

We do have a few dogs in the neighborhood that he enjoys seeing. One is a pup who is always where he shouldn't be, but a lot of fun.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home