Thursday, March 23, 2006

Clay...Again

Yes, it's bath time again...and I did have something to write on Clay, but now I can't remember what it is. Oh well, he's at that age when he learns something funny and new every day so I'm sure there will be more. Clay did take another bath last week, but Ivana had to do the work b/c Timothy and I were taking care of visa problems.

Thad's little personality stays sweet. He's sitting up on his own now and will probably be crawling soon. He gets around to where he wants to go while he's on his belly, but needs to learn that hand, knee coordination. He's smart though. We've been working with using the bottle more and he takes it, as long as I'm not around.

Thadeus has also been teething so we've constantly been wiping his nose, which is now chapped, and trying to consol his grumpiness. This morning there have been a lot less drips and much more smiling.

Nana is coming at some point today to try on my wedding dress and take it with her. She's really been having a rough time lately. Not just the wedding stress, but everyone preaching to her about everything. The other evening an Eastern couple were telling her she doesn't need all the frills to have a wedding. Bless her, that's a cultural thing and I think she should have what she wants, as long as they can afford it. My wedding was my version of other people's ideas and I still have unhappy moments about it. Hopefully we can create a beautiful wedding for Nana with only pennies.

The past two mornings have been beautiful and most of the snow is off of our yard. In the next couple weeks I’ll need to start getting the garden ready to plant. I think fruit trees are supposed to be trimmed in the spring too, but I’m not too knowledgeable about these things yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What else does Nana need? What do you remember about your wedding that you don't like? I didn't know you were pressured into things. I thought you had the whole thing planned yourself. You didn't want my song did you? Sorry.

5:50 AM  
Blogger TAB said...

Hey Girl! You all have such a great, eventful life! I love hearing about it. I can't wait to come and see you. I love you guys! Tammy

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home