Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Days Are Here Again

The first ResitiEno conference went very well this weekend. We had between 25 and 30 people Saturday evening and a full house on Sunday morning. The response has been awesome! Tomorrow we'll have at least three come for a training session at our house and in the next month we hope to start the first class. Timothy has been asked to come speak at another church and it feels like this has been taken out of our hands and...let loose!

Sheila and Natalie (Glafka) went to Venice today and then will stop and do a quick training with Magdalena tonight. Magdalena will be running into this issue quite a bit with Teen Challenge.

I haven't been blogging b/c Clay hasn't been bathing. He's grown a dislike for it again so we've started over again. Tonight I ran the water and he threw his toys in. Then when I asked him if he’s ready to get in he said, "Baby's turn!" He's afraid of the water being too hot, but after much convincing he got in this evening and is even enjoying himself. Now we need to bathe him again in the next couple days.

Okay, I have to go; he's done...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

It took me a second, but then I realized that it wasn't some magical connection (clean Clay= blog entry), but a matter of *time*. . The equation is more like Clay's time in the bath = time for Kristy to blog. Silly me.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I was right their with you Tisra. Let's see, as long as Clay is dirty...my computer isn't working. :)

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home