Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We're back in the tiny hamlet of Jama (pr: Yama). My cousin-in-law, Lacca, did a pretty good job of describing the jist of the North Dakota section of our trip on her blog. My sister, Mary, did more than good at telling what happened in Michigan on her blog. So, now I feel like I don't have to blog!

I was relieved to find that we still had things growing in our garden when we got home last night. Ivana confessed that she didn't pay as much attention to our plants as we would have liked, but she is completely done with her school work, which is a higher priority.

Ivana got a phone call this afternoon from Alexandra, the girl we had helped get to the center. Alexandra has left the center and is back in Slovenia. You win some, you lose some.

I'm unpacked, but about half of our things are sorted into piles around the living room. "Tomorrow is another day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home