Saturday, August 12, 2006

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

In random order...

Dahlias from my garden and ripe, juicy plumbs.

Clay, the great fly hunter, catching flies and killing them with his bare hands. Before you thinking that we're disgusting, let me inform you that we have a lot of soap at our house. Also, he's a boy. The Creator made him with this drive inside to conquer something. I was proud and told him so.


I also love the way Clay takes care of his little brother. He's always encouraging him to follow after us, or not to play with something that might hurt him. They're starting to play together and I get caught up watching them.

Thadeus chubby little body. He has a t-shirt from his Aunt Spanky that reads, "I'm definitely up to something". It's too small around the belly and always rides up exposing him mid section! It's adorable. I don't have a picture of it, but trust me, it's cute.

Thadeus' bump is gone! He's pulling up on anything and everything. He's gotten the concept of hats and seems to enjoy them. He's gotten the hand-me-down train engineer hat that Clay used to wear all the time.

I could go on and on about these guys' daddy, but I doubt any of you have that kind of time and it'd probably make you a little queasy after a while! Timothy leaves Monday morning and won't be back until Friday night for the conference up in Austria. Ivana will be going as well so it will just be the little men and I. Pray for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home